Panties Sweet As Candy , Wet like You Wanna .Hey BB Take Your Goodies 🍑


Helloo  ,  i m smileynn^^

been working for a very long time 

 will be posting my used  panty

 so you can pick and grab them home

Yeapp it's holiday now

 I am working 

πŸ’€

 but to my august horror month

Its funny how some guy still asks for 

verification this week

when i have so much photo in blog 

verifying that i am  a human 

πŸ’”


 not sure they dont have eyes to see or brains ? 

dont bother anymore I've  faint~

probably a cheapi that want see for free i guess , 

i already block his 1day account maybe is a 

person i block before,  but he still try his luck to

trouble me  / for some  freebies  


No longer need to prove when 

✔✔✔✔✔

other  sincere customer want custom photo 

with their names /dates

they will pay for it straight away 


i had sold many panties and had many 

sexting reviews and testimonials

if u still like to go for other newbie then

 i cant help u  if u got scam issue  

My online services is not consider v cheap 

as it is all done by me , not photo anywhere 

πŸ™‚


now i am sorry , as i have price up alittle

for virtual services 

Due to many harsh customers text and ask too 

much daily without paying

Buying used panties price still same $ 55-70

as i have close to 0 issue with panties buyer ! 

as they know i only does mailing , no meeting 

very thankful ! 

 Those fake , unsincere to pay , 

i have block fast 

as they are totally  not sincere 


🌿

Dont worry i will be still here 

working while working outside.

can earn some food expense here :) 



 Real Man can still come 

for my  services  !^^

i will reply fast when i could ! 


August 6th Panty Updated!  πŸ’•


πŸ’– πŸ’– πŸ’– πŸ’– πŸ’– 


tight pink pussy(left) i creamy (right)
silky wine red (left) , pink lace(right) 
fun all night (sold). 


HERES SOME PANTY 





I creamy 




Tight pink pussy 🍑 (sold)



Get an Extra mad , extra wet panty  today ! 

shipping only within SG 

Need me to wear more  days,  U can let me know 

I will quote u the price






Fun all night  ( sold )





Fun all night panty πŸ‘…


Buy used panty in singapore 

Kik nn08963 to buy !


Dont wait ,  Get your good goodies Today  ^^





       πŸ›’ πŸ›’  πŸ›’  ..


🌷🌷🌷🌷 . .    🌷🌷🌷.    🌷🌷🌷🌷. .🌷🌷🌷


Here is some testimonials of my services 

you can check out more testimonials at other 

blogpost too  πŸ–±













Thank for coming all the while

i will update more panties upon more supports


πŸ˜‰

if you need me for sextext, or skype, 

looking for custom pic , videos 

U May kik me nn08963



AS USUAL ALL CUSTOMER

are all provided with mailing proof upon 

Any purchase amount

🩲

if U Buy my used panties in singapore   ! ^^



 Click links to find out more  !πŸ›’

 Shipping Q & A 

Price List 

   Used Panty Testimonials  πŸ’•

Smileynn Tumblr 

August Wet Used Panty Collections

Smileynn Website Links

.🌸  🌸🌸  🌸. 

+n _ n+

  \/ 


More support  More Updates

Thank you once again !^^






Comments

What' s Good? What 's Hot ? What's Amazing ? πŸ›

Smileynn Updated Price List ☁️

Buy my used panties ! More Color & Design This time

Smileynn Used Panty ,Bra Sets , Sweet Bae , Im Yours in 2024 πŸ₯³

Great demands ON the VIP Supreme Panty Set πŸ’• So Thankfulll BB, Some Sexy Used Bras Design Are For Sales Too 》Blog Testimonials Included 》