Buy My Wet Panties , Bras , Dress


Blogging here as i have insomia


and little worries about my daily life
are u wondering if the covid life will improve too ?
me always feeling not at my very best , as i do not have rich parents
if you ask me the cost of living ,its high  singapore 
and they are old  i am taking care of them 
sometimes i wish they can be considerate and be caution with their spendings

 now i need to keep working and working 
to so called survive

Anyway
Come support and help out 
my small works if u could ^^

Updating my blog again
since its  the start of month

have fetish for panty ? or fetish for me ?



i am providing photo of me wearing it
with my paper written my KIK name 
 so u know i  wore them before  !
🍓

if you like your name to be customised in any picture that u buy  i do : do it 

at additional fees 


Come and try to smell my panty
by buying my used wet panty or bras
Im based in sg so i could mail to you fast !




Orangery pink lace cotton panty


As many were asking 
 I am starting to sell some of my used bras

i have less design for it , as i need to wear them daily ^^ ! 

Here what i have in store

pardon me pleasee  


                               lacy wine bra (sold)

black floral bra (sold)

Tied lace bra (available)

lacy wine bra (sold)

black sexy floral bra (sold)

lacy pink (sold )

🎁



New in : 12oct2021

sexy red rose lingerie sleeping dress 

You can buy and sense my smell at night 

💮



Sexy red rose  lingerie for  sleeping 


^❤ 👅 ❤^

One  rare piece if sold out there will be 

 no more new   




Sexy red floral bra set 


Im selling my worn items and 

doing live content , sex texting (sext)   
and also paid texting to chitchat about your thought or need some one there to listen to your stress ^

if u need a person or have fun online together

kik me nn08963 

come over and text me 
to enjoy sexting fun  !

💗


BUT
 if you"re into smell of panties
or maybe me 
to purchase 


🟣🟣🔴🔴💮

Updating 
Some new latest reviews of my customer again 
thank for all those helpful ones around me
i am so blessed to have supporter like you 
!!






Thank for helping  !




Thanks for the extra little tips given to make it $100  ^^! 💋







welcome ❤
see you again  ^^!!








Thank for being real and so fast 
and smooth !^^
💋
wished all customer 
is like you .



Thanks for being good 

shall update more when i having more customer
^^

Attention:

All services is (not ) a meet-up service

if you do ask i will just skip on to the next customer message  

Thanks for all of your kind understanding
💋

>> How do i receive my items: <<

Items are all posted to you strictly by 
mailing .


Top Choices ☆

1)Discreet Singpost Poly M Mail ,
with post-paid stamped 




2) Discreet Smartpac mailing ,
with tracking.


3) Discreet Normal mail.


Not recommended anymore
 4) pop station (not allowed to rent anymore )

new changes by popstation from 21sep2021




Sample of my posting mailproofs below !

so you will receive your item and money wont go poof  !😉


You will be notified
when item is mailed to you!🎁


so you can be assured and at rest 
 have a good day shopping at my blog!

👅

hope you can treat me well to 
let me have a better life

if you want sextexting in the morning
 like some does 


kik nn08963 

i"ll be  available for u   !^^


Kiknn08963






SEE ALSO : 🎁


Comments

What' s Good? What 's Hot ? What's Amazing ? 🛁

Panties Sweet As Candy , Wet like You Wanna .Hey BB Take Your Goodies 🍡

Smileynn Updated Price List ☁️

Buy my used panties ! More Color & Design This time

Smileynn Used Panty ,Bra Sets , Sweet Bae , Im Yours in 2024 🥳

Great demands ON the VIP Supreme Panty Set 💕 So Thankfulll BB, Some Sexy Used Bras Design Are For Sales Too 》Blog Testimonials Included 》